OAN’s James Meyers
5:39 PM – Friday, August 25, 2023
The owner of the sexually explicit site OnlyFans reportedly pays himself $1.3 million in bonus money every working day of 2022.
41-year-old Leonid Radvinsky, owner and shareholder of the global company, pulled in $336 million in dividends last year, according to financial statements filed by Fenix International Limited.
In total over the past three years, the Ukrainian-American owner has collected $889 million from the explicit website.
According to Forbes, the large payouts over the years has brought Radvinsky’s net worth up to $2.1 billion.
The company reported that they had made $1.1 million in revenue and $525 million in pre-tax profits in 2022, with payments made through the platform hitting a staggering $5.6 billion, up from $4.8 billion in 2021.
The adult content site acts as a marketplace for adult performers, who upload their own content and in return keep 80% of the revenue. The remaining 20% goes to OnlyFans, which helps cover the costs of running the empire, handles credit card processing and puts a substantial amount of money towards Radvinsky’s income.
After being founded by the Stokely family in 2016, OnlyFans was sold to Radvinsky in 2018.
The site currently has 3.2 million registered “creators,” which is up from 2.1 million a year earlier and the number of users who can subscribe to the content came in at 239 million, which is up from 188 million in 2021.
The company only had 53 employees on staff, down from 61 a year earlier. With the new financial numbers reported that means the company made more than $20 million per employee.
“In the financial year ending November 30 2022, OnlyFans recorded sustained growth and profitability,” OnlyFans said in the filing for its parent company, Fenix International. “This reflects both the platform growth, in terms of number of content creators and fans, as well as growth in existing content creators earnings.”
According to the company’s Chief Financial Officer Lee Taylor, she says that the site has “revolutionized the creator economy by committing to build the safest social media platform and providing unparalleled opportunities to content creators and fans.”
Stay informed! Receive breaking news blasts directly to your inbox for free. Subscribe here. https://www.oann.com/alerts