Barn On Conjuring House Property Catches Fire

(Photo Via; Pascoag Fire Department)
(Photo Via; Pascoag Fire Department)

OAN’s Abril Elfi
2:24 PM – Tuesday, December 5, 2023

A barn on the property of “The Conjuring” house in Rhode Island has caught on fire, but officials said “the spirits are okay.”


On Sunday night, just before midnight, firefighters from several towns arrived at the barn in Burrillville to contain the fire. 

Inspired by the supposedly haunted farmhouse, “The Conjuring” movie grossed $319 million at the box office worldwide. In the movie, two paranormal investigators sift through the Perron family’s 1970s Rhode Island home.

Currently, the house now allows paying guests inside and is advertised as providing “chances for paranormal experiences.” 

The owners claim that nobody was harmed in the fire, not even “spirits” on the property, and that the barn is still standing as a result of the firefighters’ fast work. 

“The house itself is fine, and the spirits within it are okay, as well,” The Conjuring House posted to Facebook. “We [are] appreciate all of the love and support being sent our way.” 

They continued, stating that at this time they are unsure of what could have ignited the fire.

“Thankfully, staff jumped straight into action, and firefighters were able to contain and put out the flames,” the post says. “We are unaware of the cause at this time, and hope to find out more soon. The structure is standing, and we are awaiting more information regarding next steps for repairs.”

Stay informed! Receive breaking news blasts directly to your inbox for free. Subscribe here.

Share this post!