White House Press Secy. not releasing number of employees with virus


White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, is interviewed by Fox News, Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020, at the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:07 AM PT – Monday, October 5, 2020

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany gave a brief statement on COVID-19 cases in President Trump’s cabinet.

On Sunday, she said the White House will not be releasing the number of its employees who have coronavirus because of privacy concerns.

While speaking on the timeline of President Trump’s diagnosis, McEnany said he first tested positive after taking part in a fundraiser in Bedminster, New Jersey last week.

“Yeah, I’m not gonna give you a detailed readout of the time stamps of every time the President’s tested,” she explained. “He’s tested regularly and the first positive test he received was after his return from Bedminster.”

Her remarks on the matter came after White House doctors expressed optimism the President could be released as early as Monday.

RELATED: Rudy Giuliani On President Trump’s Condition