UPDATED 10:10 AM PT – Sunday, October 11, 2020
On Saturday, White House Dr. Sean Conley announced President Trump is no longer considered a transmission risk to others. Conley stated the decision was based on a PCR test, which was conducted earlier that morning.
He went on to tout the President’s improving health and noted he has been fever-free for well over 24 hours. Dr. Conley also said there are no signs of the virus replicating itself.
Regardless, the doctor added he will continue to monitor President Trump as he returns to a more active schedule this week.
— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) October 11, 2020
For his part, the President has said he’s feeling great. On Twitter, he touted his immunity to the virus by saying, “I can’t get it and can’t give it.”
A total and complete sign off from White House Doctors yesterday. That means I can’t get it (immune), and can’t give it. Very nice to know!!!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2020
Later that day, he held his first public event since his coronavirus diagnosis and treatment. He is also set to host rallies this week in Florida, Iowa and Pennsylvania.