OAN Now on AT&T U-Verse Channels 208 and 1208 HD!
August 29, 2014, 2:50 pm PDT
United Technologies Corp's Pratt & Whitney unit briefly suspended delivery of the engine for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter jet in May because of questions about titanium provided to a parts supplier.Pratt said on Friday it discovered conflicting ...
- Pakistan PM tries to distance himself from army as crisis drags on
- Silence surrounds Colombia’s 92,000 disappeared: ICRC
- Pentagon says Iraq operations costing on average $7.5 million per day
- Draghi dials R for Reform. Line is busy
- Malaysia Airlines to cut 6,000 jobs, spend $1.9 billion on restructuring: Khazanah
- Apple working with NXP for pay-by-touch technology in new iPhone: FT
- California Senate approves bill requiring oil industry to detail water use
- Florida Democrats rally around Charlie Crist for governor
- Obama says is ready to act on immigration if Congress won’t
- U.S auto sales seen ending summer without a sizzle
- Exclusive: U.S. options exchanges craft rules to fend off turmoil
- AT&T sues Cox Communications for patent infringement