ISIS and the civil war in Iraq
explained in 2 minutes.
October 31, 2014, 3:20 pm PDT
A U.S. Mormon feminist who was excommunicated after advocating for the ordination of women said on Friday her appeal against the ejection from her faith was denied by church leaders.Kate Kelly, founder of the website Ordain Women, was excommunicated ...
- Houthi rebels give Yemen’s president 10 days to form government
- Italy PM picks Paolo Gentiloni as new foreign minister in surprise choice
- Canadian who killed police gets five life sentences
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home
- Hong Kong’s loud American defies pro-Beijing ‘smear campaign’
- Republicans question preparedness spending after Ebola missteps
- U.S. Congress to revisit Islamic State war debate after election
- U.S. investigator of Colombia scandal quits over prostitution case: NYT
- Top U.S. oil companies see more pressure to clamp down on spending
- Dollar General extends tender offer for Family Dollar shares again
- Daimler buys into Agusta as motorbike and car tech converge