ISIS and the civil war in Iraq
explained in 2 minutes.
October 31, 2014, 8:10 am PDT
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power on Friday defended federal guidelines for monitoring health workers returning from three Ebola-stricken West African countries and praised the airlines still flying there."Let me commend Air Brussels, Air France and Moroccan ...
- Kurds’ battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- Thousands denounce HSBC board member’s likening of Hong Kong people to freed slaves
- Sweden recognizes Palestinian state, hopes will revive peace process
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- China says agrees with U.S. to speed up military conduct talks
- First Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria’s Kobani: monitoring group
- Pennsylvania governor narrows gap but trails in re-election bid: poll
- Obama campaigns in Wisconsin against ideological foe
- U.S. Senate control could be mixed blessing for Republican 2016 hopefuls
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Conoco third-quarter profit up but fourth-quarter output forecast cut
- Thomson Reuters posts revenue rise on legal and tax and accounting