Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
February 26, 2015, 6:10 pm PST
The United Steelworkers union (USW) and lead refinery owner representative Shell Oil Co discussed on Thursday a possible resumption of face-to-face negotiations to settle the U.S. refinery strike, which was in its 26th day, people familiar with the discussions ...
- Argentine judge says no evidence government tried to derail bombing probe
- Lesotho prepares for early vote in bid to ease political crisis
- Russia’s Khodorkovsky: Putin is a ‘naked king’ facing economic ruin and discord
- California train crash was an accident: lawyer for truck driver
- U.S. government says 8.84 million people signed on for 2015 Obamacare plans
- Exclusive: Unsatisfied by wage hike, some Walmart shareholders seek more change
- Kerry to meet with Iranian nuclear negotiators, Russia’s Lavrov: spokeswoman
- Conservative U.S. activists look warily at a ‘squishy’ Jeb Bush
- Senate nears security funding vote, Boehner mum on House plans
- GM’s Indonesia closure highlights automakers’ emerging markets woes
- For Macy’s, going downmarket looks like the way ahead
- How Sands fell from grace at Standard Chartered