ISIS and the civil war in Iraq
explained in 2 minutes.
October 29, 2014, 10:41 am PDT
Chainsaw-wielding ghouls draw screaming crowds so large to Universal Orlando's "Halloween Horror Nights" that traffic snarls around the Florida theme park on fall evenings, just another nightmare in the industry's soaring thrill season.U.S. theme parks have turned Halloween's shriek-filled ...
- Sweden recognizes Palestinian state, hopes will revive peace process
- Libya’s armed factions may have committed war crimes: Amnesty
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- China says agrees with U.S. to speed up military conduct talks
- First Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria’s Kobani: monitoring group
- Pennsylvania governor narrows gap but trails in re-election bid: poll
- Obama campaigns in Wisconsin against ideological foe
- U.S. Senate control could be mixed blessing for Republican 2016 hopefuls
- Conoco third-quarter profit up but fourth-quarter output forecast cut
- Thomson Reuters posts revenue rise on legal and tax and accounting
- Asia stocks fall, dollar surges on Fed’s hawkish twist