ISIS and the civil war in Iraq
explained in 2 minutes.
October 29, 2014, 10:41 am PDT
Chainsaw-wielding ghouls draw screaming crowds so large to Universal Orlando's "Halloween Horror Nights" that traffic snarls around the Florida theme park on fall evenings, just another nightmare in the industry's soaring thrill season.U.S. theme parks have turned Halloween's shriek-filled ...
- China expresses concern about Indian plan to build border posts
- Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting far-right activist
- Malaysia’s Anwar says hopeful, lawyers question DNA evidence
- China says agrees with U.S. to speed up military conduct talks
- First Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria’s Kobani: monitoring group
- Americans may still see some Ebola cases, Obama says
- Pennsylvania governor narrows gap but trails in re-election bid: poll
- Obama campaigns in Wisconsin against ideological foe
- U.S. Senate control could be mixed blessing for Republican 2016 hopefuls
- Asia stocks fall, dollar surges on Fed’s hawkish twist
- MetLife profit more than doubles on derivative gains
- Kraft Foods’ profit falls as price hikes hit sales