ISIS and the civil war in Iraq
explained in 2 minutes.
October 23, 2014, 2:50 pm PDT
Most Californians favor a ballot initiative authorizing spending $7.5 billion on projects to shore up the drought-parched state's water supply, including a new reservoir and underground storage projects, a poll shows.The proposal to pay for the projects by selling ...
- Pistorius shoves race, crime and punishment in South Africa’s face
- Families of executed French monks say Algiers obstructing justice
- Turkey’s U.S. relations show strain as Washington’s patience wears thin
- Drugmakers may need indemnity for fast-tracked Ebola vaccines
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Man jumps White House fence, causes lockdown
- Reporter quits Chicago newspaper, says governor candidate influenced paper
- Colorado candidates for U.S. Senate effectively tied: Reuters-Ipsos poll
- Florida governor’s race a dead heat, poll shows
- Amazon holiday quarter sales forecasts disappoint, shares slide
- U.S. airlines report strong third quarter profits
- American Airlines third-quarter profit soars on lower fuel costs