Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
April 27, 2015, 12:25 pm PDT
Time Warner Cable Inc reached out to Cox Communications Inc [COXC.UL] in the past few days to discuss a possible merger, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.Cox Communications "did not show interest" in the ...
- Jury being picked for ex-NBA player Crittenton’s Atlanta murder trial
- Jury in case of missing N.Y. boy starts ninth day of deliberations
- Increased human protections offered as H5N2 outbreak spreads
- Japan PM won’t attend Russian WW2 ceremony – govt spokesman
- Australia formally advised of imminent Indonesia executions-foreign minister
- Britain’s Conservatives take one point lead ahead of election: YouGov poll
- Gunshots fired at rapper Lil Wayne’s tour buses on Georgia highway
- Oklahoma lethal injection drug faces U.S. Supreme Court test
- SEC’s stock market reform club locks out retail brokers
- Clinton Foundation admits making mistakes on taxes
- McCain urges shifting drone program to Pentagon
- Obama pokes fun at political friends and foes at White House dinner
- With Nasdaq at records, investors ask what’s next for tech
- EBay supports Google over Brussels antitrust probe: FT
- India’s Ratan Tata buys stake in Chinese phone maker Xiaomi