Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
January 24, 2015, 5:21 am PST
A collection of Abraham Lincoln memorabilia, including a lock of the 16th U.S president's hair, will be up for auction in Dallas on Saturday, months before the United States marks 150 years since the end of the Civil War ...
- Greek leftists Syriza aim for historic election win
- Lungu wins Zambia presidential election with 48.3 percent of vote
- Unlikely buddies Obama and Modi aim high on India trip
- Exclusive: Big mortgage investors take first step toward suing Ocwen
- Expedia Inc acquires Travelocity in $280 million deal
- Starbucks’ Americas-region traffic ticks up during holiday quarter
- Invitation to Netanyahu to address U.S. Congress: When bipartisan means partisan
- U.S. Senate’s Hatch sees support for tax reform
- Prosecutor urges reform after charging NY speaker with corruption
- Former Apache CEO to collect $12 million cash for retirement
- Morgan Stanley CEO gets $4.4 million in restricted stock as 2014 bonus
- MasterCard to allow transactions in Cuba using U.S.-issued cards