OAN Now on AT&T U-Verse Channels 208 and 1208 HD!
August 1, 2014, 12:54 am PDT
U.S. Congressman Eric Cantor said he will resign his seat effective Aug. 18, months earlier than expected following a shock primary election defeat, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported on Friday.Cantor, who on Thursday stepped down from his leadership position in ...
- Bank of America ordered to pay $1.27 billion for Countrywide fraud
- Detroit drops post-bankruptcy monitor from exit plan
- Time almost up for Argentina to avoid debt default
- Giving up on Congress, immigration protesters target White House
- CIA concedes it spied on Senate investigators, apologizes
- Next Obamacare enrollment period faces bumps: U.S. official
- Kenyan president orders government to repossess contested land on volatile coast
- Ugandan court rules anti-homosexuality law unconstitutional
- Islamic State imposes media controls in Syrian province
- Asia stocks sideswiped by Wall St, but China motors on
- U.S. auto sales party seen increasingly dependent on easy money
- BOJ’s Kuroda defends upbeat economic view despite soft data