Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
January 27, 2015, 3:40 pm PST
Defense attorneys for convicted killer Jodi Arias have rested their case in the penalty phase of her trial in Phoenix without calling her back to the witness stand, court officials said on Tuesday.Arias, 34, faces the death penalty for ...
- Mexico says murdered students were mistaken for rival gang
- Somali PM names new 20-minister cabinet
- Brazil’s Rousseff urges cabinet to back belt-tightening
- Venezuela’s currency woes an increasing threat to U.S. corporate profits
- Exclusive: USDA Secretary orders update of agency’s animal welfare research strategy
- Exclusive: Big mortgage investors take first step toward suing Ocwen
- Obama dropping plan to tax college savings
- Texas judge denies bid by ex-Governor Perry to drop charges
- Democrats say Republicans ‘hiding’ witnesses in Benghazi probe
- Sony to cut 1,000 jobs in smartphone business: Nikkei
- BNY Mellon may face bribery charges over sovereign wealth funds: filing
- Cargill likely to stay private, CEO says