ISIS and the civil war in Iraq
explained in 2 minutes.
October 1, 2014, 2:00 pm PDT
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel took steps on Wednesday to improve the U.S. military healthcare system after a review concluded that some patients had to wait too long to see a doctor and others received care that was below standard.The ...
- Two Algerians investigated over Frenchman’s kidnapping – sources
- Polish PM Kopacz wins confidence vote in parliament
- U.N. to talk with Libyan militias as next step in peace process
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the United States
- Boxes of body parts, pink paper were sent to schools, Canada trial told
- U.S. home prices rise less than expected in July: S&P/Case-Shiller
- White House moves to deal with child migrant issue
- New York mayor orders higher minimum wage for thousands in city
- California governor vetoes bill to protect franchisees’ investments
- Philips Electronics loses $467 million verdict in Masimo patent case
- WiLan says loses LTE patent case against Apple
- Volkswagen on track for 10 million vehicle sales this year: CEO