See what's showing this week on
One America News!
View our TV Schedule
December 18, 2014, 11:01 am PST
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio was named 2014 Person of the Year by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) for opposing horse-drawn carriages in Manhattan and advocating other animal friendly causes, the group said on Thursday.De ...
- Despite billions in aid, U.S. unable to get Pakistan to confront militants
- Cubans imagine new, more prosperous life without an old foe
- Obama signs Russia sanctions bill, says no new penalties planned
- Exclusive: Amgen leukemia drug to carry $178,000 price tag
- Cuba releases American Alan Gross after five years in prison: U.S. official
- Suspect in six Pennsylvania killings is target of manhunt
- Republican Boehner calls Obama’s Cuba deal a ‘mindless concession’
- U.S. senator pledges to block efforts to normalize Cuba relations
- New Senate Foreign Relations head to ‘closely examine’ new Cuba policy
- Brazil Congress’ Petrobras probe urges charges against 52 people
- Two Wells Fargo units to pay $1.5 million for anti-money laundering lapses: FINRA
- Ford expands Takata driver-side airbag recall in U.S.