Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
April 17, 2015, 4:17 pm PDT
Less than a week after announcing his 2016 campaign for president, Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida doesn't need to worry about money.It's as good as in the bank."Marco Rubio will have the resources necessary to run a first-class ...
- New York jury begins third day of deliberating 1979 Patz murder case
- Oklahoma deputy apologizes for fatal shooting, says was trained
- California Governor Brown hears business concerns about drought plan
- Obama says surprised Russia held off so long on arms deal with Iran
- Merkel to tackle refugee surge as tensions in Germany grow
- Spanish government seeks distance from Rato affair
- Rolls-Royce wins $9.2 billion engine order from Emirates for A380s
- U.S. objects to Boston bomber’s lawyers’ call to ‘look deep inside’
- Clinton pledges help for small businesses at last stop on Iowa tour
- Obama says new trade deal with Asia will help U.S. workers
- Obama urges movement on trade talks with Europe this year
- Clinton to name former financial regulator as CFO: Bloomberg
- FCC to open up valuable aiwarwaves for tech and telecom companies
- China’s DJI drones flying high among U.S. companies
- AMD revenue falls as PC sales continue to decline