ISIS and the civil war in Iraq
explained in 2 minutes.
October 21, 2014, 3:40 am PDT
An Arizona jury will be sworn in on Tuesday to decide whether 34-year-old convicted murderer Jodi Arias will be executed for the 2008 slaying of Travis Alexander, court officials said.After months of delays, a 12-member jury is set to ...
- Sudan’s Bashir chosen by ruling party as candidate for 2015 elections
- Pope to visit Turkey as region’s Christians flee Islamic State persecution
- Canadian soldier dead after hit by ‘radicalized’ driver
- U.S. regulator targeting lower down payments on mortgages
- Deaths linked to GM ignition-switch defect rise to 29
- U.S. Marines tap female executives for advice on growing women in ranks
- Obama votes early in Chicago, encourages others to follow
- Arkansas Democrats look to ex-President Clinton as early voting starts
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Verizon posts lower quarterly profit, higher revenue
- Exclusive: EU to fine JPMorgan, UBS, Credit Suisse over Swiss franc Libor rigging
- Harley-Davidson posts results that top expectations