Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
January 24, 2015, 5:21 am PST
A collection of Abraham Lincoln memorabilia, including a lock of the 16th U.S president's hair, will be up for auction in Dallas on Saturday, months before the United States marks 150 years since the end of the Civil War ...
- Canada to unveil new security legislation after 2014 attacks: PM
- Talks to end Yemen’s political crisis falter
- Latam ex presidents blocked from prison visit to Venezuela’s Lopez
- Exclusive: Big mortgage investors take first step toward suing Ocwen
- Expedia Inc acquires Travelocity in $280 million deal
- Starbucks’ Americas-region traffic ticks up during holiday quarter
- Obama to go to Riyadh on Tuesday to meet new Saudi king: White House
- Virginia ex-governor’s law license suspended after corruption conviction
- Invitation to Netanyahu to address U.S. Congress: When bipartisan means partisan
- Volkswagen to recall 80,000 Audis; 35,000 in China
- U.S. to seek reversal of landmark insider trading ruling
- Diaper wars: Kimberly to take on P&G through innovation, higher ad spend