OAN Now on AT&T U-Verse Channels 208 and 1208 HD!
July 28, 2014, 6:44 pm PDT
The San Diego City Council gave formal approval on Monday to an ordinance that would incrementally raise the minimum wage in California's second-largest city to $11.50 an hour by January 2017, mostly for workers in the restaurant and retail ...
- Lloyds Banking Group to pay $370 million Libor rate rigging fines
- Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar
- Associate of dead South Korea ferry boss arrested, children due to give evidence
- U.S. Energy Secretary defends possible German nuke waste imports
- U.S. veterans deal to provide $17 billion to ease medical wait times
- Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak as U.S. agencies provide support: U.S. official
- Britain cuts EU migrants’ access to welfare payments
- Kerry to woo Modi’s India, but quick progress unlikely
- Libya is paying for legal defense of al Qaeda suspect al-Liby: filings
- China brands beat global rivals with tea toothpaste & pickled plums
- Herbalife cuts sales outlook, shares slide 10.5 percent
- With PlayStation network, Sony goes back to the future in search of revival