Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
April 27, 2015, 4:15 am PDT
The trial of the convicted Boston Marathon bomber enters a new and critical stage on Monday as defense lawyers begin to present their case that a jury should sentence Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to life in prison, rather than death.Tsarnaev, a ...
- Lynch inherits civil rights probes from Holder as U.S. attorney general
- Alaska commuter air carrier suffered operational, training flaws before crash
- Starbucks payment system outage in U.S., Canada resolved
- Japan’s Prime Minister Abe says ‘heart aches’ over WW2 sex slaves
- Yemen, Syria, defense deals top agenda as Erdogan heads for Kuwait
- Italy’s Renzi appeals to party rebels to pass electoral reform
- SEC’s stock market reform club locks out retail brokers
- Volkswagen Chairman Piech resigns amid leadership crisis
- Isolated in debt talks, Greek finance rebel gets the cold shoulder
- Obama pokes fun at political friends and foes at White House dinner
- Republicans seen scrapping Ryan Medicare plan in U.S. budget push
- In Iowa for Faith & Freedom, Republican contenders face tricky balance
- Orange boss sees end to French telecom price war
- Alibaba, China Telecom tie up to sell phones
- BlackBerry considers closing Sweden operations: WSJ