Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
May 4, 2015, 8:05 am PDT
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday asked President Barack Obama's administration for its views on a lawsuit filed by Nebraska and Oklahoma against Colorado over its voter-approved law legalizing recreational marijuana use by adults.The Obama administration has allowed states ...
- Friend of Boston bomber due back in court as penalty phase continues
- Two gunmen shot dead at anti-Islam art show near Dallas: local media
- Parents of slain Pennsylvania trooper forgive accused killer
- Poll suggests Britons more likely to vote to stay in EU
- Iraqi forces plead for help as Islamic State closes in on refinery
- U.S. warships accompany British commercial vessels in Strait -Pentagon
- Exclusive: GM set to storm India as Korea costs climb
- McDonald’s faces ‘show me’ moment with new CEO strategy
- Day of prayer for Baltimore after black man’s police custody death
- Former U.S. President Clinton: nothing ‘sinister’ about foundation donations
- Republican former CEO Fiorina enters White House race
- Senate panel raises privacy concerns in White House hacking incident
- LinkedIn revenue rises 34.8 percent on hiring business
- Cybersecurity company FireEye’s revenue jumps 69.5 percent
- Exclusive: Intel’s standstill with Altera expires in June: sources