Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
April 24, 2015, 2:15 pm PDT
The Central Intelligence Agency's Inspector General will conduct what could be the first of several investigations into the CIA drone strikes that killed American and Italian hostages and two U.S.-born al Qaeda militants, U.S. government sources said on Friday.The ...
- Indiana HIV cases reach 142 in rural outbreak, more expected
- Jury in Etan Patz trial focuses on earlier suspect in 1979 murder
- Former NSA head Alexander asks agency to review patents
- Chinese woman activist says interrogated a week after release
- Insurgents seize large parts of Syria’s Jisr al-Shughour – monitor
- Thousands gather at Gallipoli to mark centenary of WW1 battle
- Comcast to drop Time Warner Cable deal: Bloomberg
- Microsoft profit, revenue beats Wall Street view
- Google first-quarter revenue rises 12 percent
- Obama to Democratic trade critics: ‘I take that personally’
- Loretta Lynch nears Senate confirmation as U.S. attorney general
- Boehner says would welcome deal to ease U.S. spending caps
- EU antitrust case against Google based on 19 complainants: sources
- Infosys bets on new services to push sales to $20 billion by 2020
- Sony’s Hirai faces attack from activist ‘old boys': sources