Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
March 30, 2015, 10:38 am PDT
The German pilot suspected of deliberately crashing a plane in the French Alps last week was treated for suicidal tendencies years ago before he received his pilot's license, German prosecutors said on Monday.This was the first acknowledgement from German ...
- Accused murderer of missing New York boy will not testify: defense
- Ralph Lauren can pursue contempt claim over polo player logo
- Indiana lawmakers pledge to clarify religious freedom bill
- Intel in talks to buy Altera: WSJ
- Fed rate hike may be warranted later this year: Yellen
- EU agency may advise airlines adopt two person cockpit norm: source
- Senator Murray backs Schumer as next Senate Democrat leader
- U.S. Rep. Duckworth, Illinois Democrat, to run for Senate in 2016
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects Obamacare ‘death panel’ challenge
- Former U.S. agents charged for Bitcoin theft during black market probe
- China’s Alibaba signs digital distribution deal with music rights group BMG
- No truth to talk Japan’s Sharp will exit solar business: executive