Participate in One America News'
2016 Presidential Straw Poll!
Click here to VOTE!
January 26, 2015, 4:50 pm PST
California would ban the use of electronic cigarettes in public places and ramp up enforcement against selling them to minors under a bill introduced in the legislature on Monday.There is growing concern about the health risks from e-cigarettes, also ...
- Mexico investigates local mayor after journalist murdered
- Congo protests expose weakness of Kabila’s coalition
- U.S. Embassy in Yemen to close to the public: statement
- Exclusive: Big mortgage investors take first step toward suing Ocwen
- Expedia Inc acquires Travelocity in $280 million deal
- Starbucks’ Americas-region traffic ticks up during holiday quarter
- Democratic senators set resolution countering push for tougher Iran sanctions
- Judge denies Virginia ex-governor’s bid for bond pending appeal
- U.S. appeals court upholds conviction of Reid fundraiser
- Siemens names new healthcare bosses, power head goes
- Microsoft profit falls on sluggish Windows demand, tax charge
- Telecom network spending seen rising this year amid 4G boom